Kagerou Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagerou Studios project forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMR a rpg dedicated site....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmell
Level 1
Level 1
ishmell

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-17

RMR a rpg dedicated site.... Empty
PostSubject: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 am

Hello, im currently working on a rpg maker dedicated site sorta like RRR. I am looking for staff to help out with forums and reviews. So if your interested let me know. But thats not why im posting this. Im posting this so you guys can have a quick little looksy at the site which keep in mind is still under construction. Allot of work has yet to be put into it. My focus at the moment is getting the basics down pact.

Back to top Go down
C7OnlyMe
Level 6
Level 6
C7OnlyMe

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 am

good choice in colours mind if I get a junior mod job XD
Back to top Go down
GFX Slave
Level 7
Level 7

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 am

Nice colour scheme Wink
Back to top Go down
Devil's Student
Level 5
Level 5
Devil's Student

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:48 pm

GFX Slave wrote:
Nice colour scheme Wink

Agree
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

very nice job sir Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancingmonkey
ishmell
Level 1
Level 1
ishmell

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 am

Thanks mates, im looking to finish this site up within a week or two. Its main purpose is for people to upload games to it and others to download games and review it. It will help give people a chance to get there games out there and to get feedback from others that played it. So they may improve it or know what to do/not to do with there next game. I am looking for staff to help with forums and publicity so if your interested just join the forums at the site and pm me there or here.

Edit:// there is also a thread there on it in announcements so you can let me know there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMR a rpg dedicated site....   RMR a rpg dedicated site.... Empty

Back to top Go down

RMR a rpg dedicated site....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagerou Studios :: The Lounge :: Free-For-All Discussion-
Jump to: