Kagerou Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagerou Studios project forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo

Go down 
+2
Meg
ishmell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmell
Level 1
Level 1
ishmell

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo Empty
PostSubject: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Hello, my name is Elighja on RRR but I only choose that name when I cant be Ishmell. I guess I just joined Kagerou Studios to help with graphics and programming needs. Im pretty skilled with graphics and make web layouts for a living. I also make websites using html, php and javascript all of which im highly skilled with. I recently began learning c++ and plan on learning how to script for the rpg makers down the road. I have used the rpg maker for many years now and palyed around with it allot just never released anything for it. I made a successful on mafia game called Black Sheep-Mafia at www.blacksheep-mafia.com with over 1000 users. Im here to help and make things at this studio better in any way I can lend a hand.

By starters I would like to make this company an actual professional website hosted on my dedicated server. Well all thats left to say is hello and nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

and welcome to our forum Smile hope you like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancingmonkey
oblivionator
Admin
Admin
oblivionator

Male
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:31 pm

hey ishmell, welcome. thanks for joining the team and yes a website will be deeply appreciated. do you have msn? we can discuss the details from there. also what kind of graphics do you do? faceset, sprites, tilesets, gui or things like battlebacks? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilmayfly.net
Suraksin Varja
Level 7
Level 7
Suraksin Varja

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:11 am

Yay now i dont have to make the website or buy a server.. thank you so much..
I once gave thought to web design as a profession though I opted not to. Bryan can do a lil himself too i think.. Bryan is Oblivionator btw.. so if you need either of us let us know.

Anyways welcome to hell, I'll be working you like a dog like the rest of this team. Jokin. Im just one of the writers xD
Back to top Go down
GFX Slave
Level 7
Level 7

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:15 am

Glad to have you on board with us! Do you have msn by the way? If so then please let us know so we can add you Wink
Back to top Go down
Devil's Student
Level 5
Level 5
Devil's Student

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
ishmell
Level 1
Level 1
ishmell

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Thanks for the great welcoming mates. Yes I have msn my ady is ignath1@live.ca. Also oblivionator we can gladly discuss details on the website there. Anyone else here can add if you like. As for graphics im used to do this like title and game overs for the rpg makers I never really advanced myself from there to make characters or anything but i plan on it in the sometime near future. My next main focus will be learning th programming language rpg makers use so that ill be able to make my own scripts. After knowing what I already know with programming it should take to long to learn. Just by looking at script editor it looks very basic. Well I dont know what else to say... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo   Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ishmell....Elighja = Helllo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagerou Studios :: Administrative Desk :: Welcoming Board-
Jump to: