Kagerou Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagerou Studios project forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Poetry   Poetry EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 am

sooo... I usually post these on my myspace blog.... but creepy people I don't know keep replying... so I'll just keep them here for now...

To Be Continued

Unwelcome shadows.. and illustrious illusions- life is beginning to fall apart- every scent that they smell - that aroma..of such passionate affection.. but from who.. from someone else? - what is left but to admit the desires fulfilled- finally the beast has conquored me.. I am no longer me.. but am a sarcrafice to the Gods- a vanquished ghost... or pride..and disdain-

broken skulls

beneath a sea of blood thirsty ceratiums- hopeless to jagged hearts or shallow minds- narrower then the streets of vienna- I find myself.. cholesterol.. collected in the gall.- banged up and bruised.. there's no recycling for me- benevolent dreams have vanished and ill-will sweeps through my veins- burdened by heavy chains of broken skulls and abandoned children- I'm lost to almost every sin the world can derive- God must look on me.. and wave a cold hand as if to condition me for the worst- banished from the world and curled up in a ball within my gut, I find myself.

Don't look at my with your contempuous eyes- those green glaring satire filled beasts of eyes- my stomach churns out acids like your words- pardon me for not being politically correct, but last time I turned around all I saw was your shining blistered face- I would rather have the cold scales of a snake around my neck then to have your hands brush against my chest even once more in this lifetime. -

sorry... they're not by any means perky... I write to match my mood... read them or don't doesn't matter to me... I'm just writing here till I figure out where else I wanna keep them....

on a happier note... if anyone else writes poetry... or has poetry they like then add it here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancingmonkey

Poetry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagerou Studios :: The Lounge :: Free-For-All Discussion-
Jump to: