Kagerou Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagerou Studios project forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting Disclaimer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oblivionator
Admin
Admin
oblivionator

Male
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Posting Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Posting Disclaimer   Posting Disclaimer EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Hey.

It has come to my attention that there are trolls with an abundance of time in their hands going through our forum and posting whatever bad stuff we say here onto the RRR forums. Now we don't want people to continue to say bad things behind our backs so here's to all members who are posting in this Free-For-All Discussion thread:

DO NOT post anything that reflects negativity to any one or any group of people, not just for the RRR forums but everyone else.

Be warned. Now, any member who disobeys and posts something with the above as its contents will not be the studio's responsibility. We will remove the thread but no one and I mean NO ONE is to run to the RRR and speak ill of the entire studio.

Peace people.

cheers,
your team leader geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilmayfly.net
Walker
Level 5
Level 5
Walker

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Posting Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Disclaimer   Posting Disclaimer EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Who has been doing stuff like this? I haven't seen anything about it. Not to mention who CARES if someone quotes you and posts it on RRR? RRR is one entity and here is another. If someone is bored enough to actually wander around here and post quotes in a negative fashion, shame on them. It's no big deal. I'm free to say whatever I want anywhere I go, if someone doesn't like what I say they can file a complaint to me.
Back to top Go down
C7OnlyMe
Level 6
Level 6
C7OnlyMe

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Posting Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Disclaimer   Posting Disclaimer EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 pm

most of their threats

I'm not saying anything against them but it was a little extreme attacking our entire group over a few of our team members comments (including my own) in one topic
Back to top Go down
GFX Slave
Level 7
Level 7

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Posting Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Disclaimer   Posting Disclaimer EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 am

Don't react on sad people, they're not worth it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Disclaimer   Posting Disclaimer Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting Disclaimer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagerou Studios :: The Lounge :: Free-For-All Discussion-
Jump to: